Tuesday 17 February 2009

I posted this up on Twitter a little while ago, but I thought I'd post it here as well. It's a stretched canvas print of Paul Ross being sold on Amazon. What's great about it are the 168 reviews of people who claim to have bought it. It really starts to make up for all those dreadful comments you read on You Tube videos and the like when you see lots of people being genuinely funny. I'll quote a couple...
Please note - 74 out of 77 people found that last one helpful. That means that three people read the whole thing and then decided, on the whole, it was unhelpful.

I posted my own. What I did was, copy Bill Paxton's biog from Wikipedia and do a 'Find and Replace' with 'Bill Paxton' and 'Paul Ross'. I think it came out rather well.


I'll post again. With a certain irregularity.

No comments: