Wednesday 6 May 2009

A cake for all occasions...

Between my house and The Black Lion lies a party shop. For a very long time they had a lot of novelty celebrity masks in the window. Paired up together sitting comfortably together as per were what appeared to be Whoopi Goldberg and Bob Monkhouse. And I'm not trying to be hilarions. I honestly think that's what they were supposed to be. I did take a photo, and meant to put it up, but it came out all dark, and I deleted it from the phone, thinking, they will never change the display. Then - guess what viewers, they changed the display! Groo!

Anyway - they have changed it to this:

Which seems to be a cake specifically for Lucy or Barbie to congratulate them on being run over by a cartoon bulldozer.

But, I can see why they've done it. That happens a lot in Kilburn. That and decapitations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a cake to say 'sorry you were swallowed alive by a gigantic pink gelatinous Amoeboid creature from beyond the stars'